Thank you for purchasing a RUGGEX product. Please take a moment to activate your RUGGEX warranty by completing our on-line registration form. It’s the vital first step to ensure you’ll enjoy the best out of your investment in RUGGEX.
RUGGEX stands for quality and customer satisfaction. That’s why all RUGGEX products carry a factory guarantee of no less than 12 Months. The conditions for activating this long-term guarantee are very simple. All you have to do is register your RUGGEX product within 30 days of purchase. You can do so via this page, or using the registration card enclosed with every product. Once you have registered, for the first three months you can have your guarantee claim handled at your point of purchase. At the end of these three months, your claims under guarantee can be handled directly with RUGGEX.
- The warranty is not valid for built-in batteries, hard drives, cables, accessories and free items.
- NOTE: Make sure you always keep your original bill of purchase (or a copy of it). You will need to send it together with the product and the filled-out request form in case of a warranty claim.
Are there more advantages to product registration?
Absolutely! Besides the free extended guarantee, product registration brings a number of important benefits that make using RUGGEX products even simpler, namely:
- Those who register their RUGGEX product will receive free software upgrades (drivers and firmware) for the registered product. These upgrades may improve the compatibility of the product, or boost its performance.
- Those who have registered their RUGGEX product will regularly receive information about developments related to products that may be of interest.
- After registration you have all the benefits of fast and focused service from the RUGGEX helpdesk.
Your privacy is important to Us. All personal information is kept private. We do not trade, rent or sell this information to outside companies.
This form is not for support queries. If you need support please contact your point of sale who will be able to assist. If they are unable to help we can then step in to assist where possible. Please contact us via our ‘Contact Us’ Page.